- Shipping & Delivery
- Current Title book orders are usually processed within 2 business days and are shipped media mail through the U.S. Postal Service unless you specify special shipping arrangements. Standard shipping cost is $6.50 for the first book and $4.00 for each additional book for books under 400 pages. Books 400-600 pages, standard shipping is $7.00 for the first books and $4.50 for each additional book. Books over 600 pages are $8.00 for the first book and $5.00 for each additional book. Media Mail shipping usually takes 4-10 business days to deliver. You may have your book shipped UPS GROUND for an additional $4.50 per order. Please specify if you need orders on a rush basis. Our office will notify you of additional charges for RUSH orders. Bookstore orders and large quantities may qualify for Bulk Shipping. Please contact our office for Bulk Shipping rates for your title. Qualifying orders for special shipping rates are at the sole discretion of M.T. Publishing.
- *Pre-Ordered books do not ship immediately. It could be up to 12 months or more before these titles ship. Payment for Coming Soon (pre-ordered) titles are not charged until approximately 30-60 days before shipment of product. Titles that are personalized will be charged closer to 60 days before shipment to allow for manufacturing of the personalization. All other pre-orders will be charged approximately 30 days before shipment when we receive a ship date from our manufacture. MT is not responsible if your address has changed. Books shipped media mail are NOT FORWARDED. They may be returned to our office. If this is the case, we make every effort to verify the address and re-ship, however, sometimes this is not always possible. If your address has changed between the time you place a pre-order and shipment, please call our office to update your shipping address. MT reserves the right to collect additional shipping charges to reship an order if the order is returned to our office due to incorrect address being provided to our company.
- Returns & Replacements
- If you are not completely satisfied with our book, return your undamaged book to our warehouse within 30 days of receipt for a refund of the book total (less postage). Return postage is at the customer's expense. Refunds will only be made once the undamaged book is received at our office. Returns after 30 days must be pre-approved and any refunds are issued at the sole discretion of M.T. Publishing. Please note however, that due to limited re-saleability, personalized books cannot be returned for a refund.
- If your order was damaged in shipment, please contact our office immediately about how to obtain a replacement copy.
- Orders for current publications are usually processed within 2 business days. Orders for Pre-Orders will be kept on file and processed in the following manner. Pre-Orders will be charged to your credit card approx. 30-60 days before shipment of product. Titles that are personalized will be charged closer to 60 days before shipment to allow for manufacturing of the personalization. All other pre-orders will be charged approximately 30 days before shipment when we receive a ship date from our manufacture. This could be several months after you place your order. Please contact our office if you have questions regarding the processing of orders.
- Updating Account Information
- If you have placed a Pre-Order, please update your account information if your credit card number has changed (this includes expiration dates and -cvv codes), if you have moved or if you need to ship to a different address. MT has no way of knowing if this information has changed, so please contact us with any new information.
- Privacy & Security
Categories of Information We Collect
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you on applications and other forms;
• Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others; and
• Information we receive from consumer reporting agencies and other outside sources.
Categories of Information We Disclose
We may disclose all of the information that we collect, as described above.
Categories of Affiliates and Third Parties to Whom We Disclose Information About Current and Former Customers
We may disclose all of the information that we collect, which relates to our transactions or experiences with you among our affiliated companies. Companies which are affiliated with us include any company that controls us, any company we control, or any company under common control with us. In other words, it is any company that is in our "family of companies."
We may disclose all of the information that we collect, as described above and permitted by law, to companies that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other financial institutions with whom we have joint marketing agreements.
We may also disclose all of the information that we collect, as described above, with other nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law.
Opting Out of Disclosure and Opting In
Because we only disclose information to nonaffiliated third parties as permitted by law or through a joint marketing agreement, opt-outs of such disclosures and opt-ins are not required.
Polices and Practices to Protect the Confidentiality and Security of Nonpublic Personal Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees, outside contractors, and businesses which jointly market our products and services, who need or may need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect your nonpublic personal information.